Plumbing Jobs in Tracy, CA
Also in Modesto and Stockton, CA
Great work environment, benefits, and $80,000 to $100,000 a year potential average pay for trained and experienced Techs. Willing to train the right individuals who wants to break into plumbing service. Pay is $15.00-$46.00 depending on experience.
Are you looking to be part of a best-in-class company that is highly respected in the San Joaquin County area including Escalon, CA, Lathrop, CA, Lodi, CA, Manteca, CA, Modesto, CA, Oakdale, CA, Ripon, CA, Stockton, CA, Tracy, CA, Turlock, CA area? Then you could be a candidate for Knights Plumbing & Drain. Our ongoing goal is to be at the very top in our market as the plumbing service company that provides superior service . We are currently achieving our goal. Although the company is in a “growth” mode, Knight's Plumbing & Drain will limit its size to ensure we provide the best services in the area and maintain a friendly and positive employment environment.
Do you value professionalism and punctuality? If you are an individual who values your vocation, wants to work with a team of like-minded technicians and see your customers be genuinely satisfied, you are a match for our team. Opportunities for Professional Service and Repair Plumbers and Apprentices serving primarily the residential market are now available at Knight's Plumbing & Drain. We serve the greater Manteca, CA area.
Opportunity for Quality of Life and Job Satisfaction
The employees of Knight's Plumbing & Drain are proud of the high level of customer satisfaction and professionalism that makes us the best place to work. Knight’s Plumbing is proud to offer:
- Compensation based on experience, plus incentives and bonus programs
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and accident insurance
- Excellent on-going training programs
- Vacation bonus packages
- Growth opportunities
- Friendly, consistent and stable work environment
We value your experience, abilities and work ethic. Your continued learning, knowledge and experience will be recognized and rewarded as you develop.
- A minimum of HS trade courses, trade school courses or plumbing knowledge
- Demonstrated history of personal accountability
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Work references from past supervisors, managers and co-workers
- Clean driving record - no moving violations
- Acceptable work/character references
- Preemployment and random drug testing
- Outstanding characteristics and ethics
- Communication and Collaboration
- Effectively communicate one-on-one with the home owner and staff in a manner that promotes respect, trust and ensures understanding.
- Be a team player and collaborate with office staff and other Techs to ensure maximum productivity and profitability of self and the total resources.
- Technical Delivery of Service
- Receive and execute on directions given
- Ensure as you learn on each service call - that your work is executed with technical perfection – apply knowledge and skills – to technically assess the client need, communicate technical issues effectively to the lead plumber and complete the repair/service in a timely manner.
- As you learn and begin interfacing with the customer, effectively apply a consultative sales approach to assess and communicate effectively with the customer to ensure they receive the very best service and advice.
- Maintain a continuous improvement attitude that supports a desire to grow and expand personal and team success.
- Be open to receiving and following direction – accept supervision, learn and consistently follow rules and procedures designed for success of the Tech and the company.
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of paperwork and data entry in a manner that promotes enterprise-wide productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends as required for great customer service.
Additional knowledge and experience we value and train on
- Tankless water heater sales, installation, and repair.
- Water softening and filtration systems.
- Trenchless sewer replacement.
- Fixture replacement and repair.
- Video inspection of drain lines.
- Sewer cleaning, repair, and replacement.
- Leak location and repair.
- Able to enter and exit trucks without endangering yourself or others.
- Able to lift heavy equipment, water heaters, toilets, etc.
- Able to work in heat and observe proper safety precautions while doing so